6.11.2011

ruffled feathers




In the last week or so I came across a great new-to-me blog, abode love which I am really enjoying.  If you haven't seen it I would definately recommend adding it to your list.  Since reading it I have been thinking constantly of a feather chandelier she recently made.  It is honestly probably the most beautiful, well made, professional looking diy project I have ever seen.  And ever since I laid eyes on it I have been dreaming of this chandelier, (well as much dreaming as you can possibly do with a 3 week old baby in your house!)  I just figured it was too great not to share and I may have to tackle it myself if I can convince my husband to let me replace one of our current light fixtures with this beautiful feathered baby!  Can you tell how much I love it?!  You can read all about it how she did it here.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment