7.29.2011

if i had a billion dollars

Everyone has an idea of what they would want their dream house to look like and I thought it would be fun to actually plan mine out.  And since I am always daydreaming of it, why not put it all on paper?  So here is my house if money was never an object and I could just do as I pleased.  Now, unless I win the lottery this is probably not a reality, which would be pretty difficult since I don't play the lottery...and I don't have any multi-million dollar inheritances headed my way either so this one is just for play.  But a girl can dream, right?

Spanish Colonial  


via La Dolce Vita



via Pinterest


via Pinterest

via Pinterest
via Pinterest

via Ten Scenic Drive




via Pinterest
I love colonial homes but the more I think about it I really think my dream home would be a spanish style home.  They are just so rich and timeless looking and look great with bright colors throughout.  I realize that not all of the rooms are consistent with the style of the house and may not go together realistically but this is after all a dream, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment