2.26.2013


A few things I have fallen in love with over the last week or so...

Bought this vintage fur coat in mint condition.  I have been hitting the thrift shop lottery lately!  (Sorry for the bad photo, this picture does not do it justice).

I am in love with these Emerson Fry pants.  She makes so many great things.  If you haven't checked her out, please look her up!  Image found via.

This living room is love at first site for me.  I don't think there is one thing about this room that I would change, perfection.  Spotted via Jamie Meares

The only reason I started watching The Real Housewives of New York this last year was because of Carole Radziwill.  I am finally getting around to reading her memoir, What Remains and while I am only about halfway through it is a really moving memoir.
Header Credits: Watercolor via FreutcakeCalligraphy 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment