3.16.2013

Diana Vreeland



Credits: 1  //  2 

I recently watched the new documentary, Diana Vreeland: the Eye Has to Travel, and was so inspired by her.  I hate to admit it but before watching it all I really knew about her was that she was/is a major fashion icon.  It was a beautiful, inspiring documentary and I really felt like I could relate to her on so many levels.  If you're looking for something to add to your Netflix queue I would highly recommend it.  With the exception of the animation at the very end I would easily give it 5 stars.  I loved the documentary so much that I've ordered her autobiography, D.V.   I cannot wait to start reading her autobiography!

Also, I finished reading What Remains by Carole Radziwill last week.  It was such a good book and so well written.  I would highly recommend this as well.  Just make sure you keep a box of Kleenex with you.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment