8.14.2012

It's finished!

The painting is finished on our house!  It's been a long time coming.  I feel like it makes such a huge difference.  I'll just let it speak for itself.


Here's the front...
No more school house/barn look anymore!  


Of course we are getting ready to update the lighting fixtures, door mat, doorbell, add a bench and update the landscaping.


We were really hesitant to show the before pictures of the back because it was sooo bad.  But I've decided I have to show you because the before and after is so drastic.  Like I said in the last post I'm pretty sure the last time the house was painted they skipped the back and the garage to cut costs.    


Before:


After:

Try not to be jealous of our classy $4 can lighting fixture by the back door.  The back of the house still needs a new lighting fixture, new fence and the patio area needs to be torn out and replaced.  But I think we are off to a good start if I do say so myself.  We love it and couldn't be happier.

The siding is Cityscape by Sherwin Williams (SW 7067).  The doors are painted Naval by Sherwin Williams (SW 6244).

Love,
Meg.

2 comments: